Many friends have decided to invest in the Key Training Center for the long-term by creating a legacy through their estate plans that fund the Key Center Foundation’s Endowment Fund and ensures that people with disabilities will always have the opportunity to pursue a life of dignity, productivity and happiness. Most frequently, people support the Endowment by making provisions in their estate plans, whether it is through a bequest, life insurance or a variety of Trusts that pay an income to the donor.
Friends and supporters are invited to join other donors who have become members of this Planned Giving Program. With the broad variety of gift planning opportunities available, there may be one that you might find advantageous to your interests and financial situation.
If you would like more detail, call Melissa Walker at (352) 795-5541 EXT. 203 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of Key Training Center is being fulfilled every day because of the commitment and dedication of thoughtful, compassionate people who give so generously of themselves so others may pursue their dreams.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Legacy of Love - Parents and friends who desire to help carry out the important mission of caring for individuals with developmental disabilities can make gifts to the Key Center Foundation through their wills and estate plans or through other planned gifts.
- Legacy of Love Interactive Site - View Donor Stories, find out about gift options, use the Planned Gifts calculator and request free planned giving guides.
- Charitable Gift Annuities – An income giving gift for a fixed income based on ages of income recipients for life. Secures income and tax deduction based on age.
- Giving Life Insurance – From no longer needed policies or new policies. Tax deduction for premiums paid by donor. Avoid estate taxes & Probate costs.
- Trusts – Remainder Trusts, Lead Trusts, Wealth Replacement Trusts, Living Trusts, etc.
- Wills & Bequests
- Guidelines for Estate Gifts
- Re-location Program – Home Sales / New Home Construction working through the Key Center Foundation all commissions come to the Key Center Foundation.
- Life Estates – Transferring your home, farm or vacation home by deed to Key Center Foundation and you live in and maintain use of property for life. Tax deduction based on value of property and avoidance of tax on capital gains.
- When Should Women Have A Will? - Most important for a woman to have up-to-date estate plans anchored by a “Will.”
- Giving-at-Year’s End - Annual giving to get the important tax-advantage by years end.
- Giving through retirement plans from IRA and others - Tax deduction based on value of gift and possible estate tax deduction.
- Endowed Chairs – A legacy builder where income from interest supports salary of an appointed position or provides a scholarship. Tax deduction based on value of gift. From $25,000 upward and payable over 5-years.
- How To Plan For Your Heirs – Avoids probate, takes all the worry out of remembering your heirs and family.
Scheduled Seminars on various aspects of planning for elder years
- Life Estates
- Planning for your heirs
- Relocation Program
- Life Estates
- Taking Care of an Adult Child
- When Should A Woman Have A “Will”?
- Giving at Years-end
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Wealth Replacement Trusts
- Giving Through Retirement Plans
- Giving Life Insurance
- Endowed Chairs
- Avoiding Probate
- Planning For Your Heirs