Key Training Center Resources
FFRA is an organization benefitting mentally disabled adults and their
families/guardians providing information, support and activities.
Families and Friends of Retarded Adults in Citrus County:
- Meets second Friday monthly
- Coffee and refreshments served at 9 a.m.
- Business meeting at 9:30 a.m.
- Educational program at 10 a.m.
- Chet Cole Life Enrichment Center,
Key Training Center, 5521 W Buster Whitton Way, Lecanto.
Call Stephanie, 344-0288, or Joan, 344-9580; or Carol, 746-6325.